Wide Open Spaces


Good morning friends! April is slipping by fast! We've been busy with life - finishing up school for the boys, soccer practices and games, gym time, yard work, etc! So when the boys go to bed, I've been able to squeeze in some paper time. YAY! This week I decided to play along with the Wide Open Spaces challenge at Paper Issues

Here's how to play along: For this challenge leave lots of white space on your project. We want you to keep the majority of your background paper naked. So clump your stuff in a corner, spread it along the bottom or side, just don't fill more than 1/3 of your layout.


I chose to fill the top of my layout with these beautiful flowers and leaves from Maggie Holme's Flourish collection. The patterned paper is from Webster's Pages. Then I added my photo and title! It was actually such a fast layout to put together. I guess that happens when you can only use 1/3 of your page!

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have an awesome weekend! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts